Terms and Conditions
Alexandria Library Store Policies
Digital products will be delivered immediately into the My Library section of this site and will always be available there for streaming or download.
Masters Class members will have access to the material included in their chosen program as long as they remain subscribed.
Any changes to a subscription must be requested by emailing [email protected] at least three (3) business days prior to the next renewal date.
Any lapse in or modification to a subscription will reset the start date for all time-released content.
If purchasing a course, some or all content may only become available on a date as specified in the course description or as the course occurs live.
Refunds & Cancellations
Digital Goods and Online Courses: Due to the nature of digital data, we cannot refund digital goods and/or online courses.
Private Sessions: Private sessions are not refundable but funds can be used (at our discretion) on products/courses.
Semi-Private Series: Due to the nature of digital data, we cannot refund digital goods and/or online courses.
All rights reserved. No part of this content or material may be reproduced by any mechanical, photographic, or electronic process, or in the form of a phonographic recording; nor may it be stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, or otherwise copied for public or private use—other than for “fair use” as brief quotations embodied in articles and reviews—without prior written permission from SuzanneAlexandria.com.
SuzanneAlexandria.com and/or Suzanne Alexandria does not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for physical, emotional, or medical problems without the advice of a physician, either directly or indirectly. The intent of this material and guidance is only to offer information of a general nature to help you in your quest for emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being. In the event you use any of the information for yourself, SuzanneAlexandria.com and/or Suzanne Alexandria and her staff and associates assume no responsibility for your actions.
TERMS OF HIRING SUZANNE ALEXANDRIA ENTERPRISES LLC and Her Affiliates
By registering for, signing up, or purchasing any tool, class, or service offered by Suzanne Alexandria and Suzanne Alexandria Enterprises, LLC (hereinafter referred to as Alexandria), I confirm in this Agreement the conditions of my participation.
I acknowledge that I have voluntarily agreed to participate and request Alexandria to facilitate these coaching sessions, programs, guided meditations, classes, programs, videos, etc.
I am aware that my participation in this work is not a substitute for psychiatric treatment, psychotherapy, therapeutic counseling or any other form of professional therapy.
I am voluntarily participating in this work through my own free will, and I accept responsibility for my psychological, mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
For and in consideration of my participation in these sessions, I, on behalf of myself and my assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and other legal representatives, release, discharge, waive and forever relinquish Suzanne Alexandria or Suzanne Alexandria Enterprises (including Alexandria agents, partners, employees, officers and directors) from any and all claims, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with my participation or involvement in this work including, but not limited to, any information provided to me or my statements made during such session.
Further, I, on behalf of myself and my assigns, heirs, executors, guardians and other legal representatives, release, discharge, waive and forever relinquish any actions or causes of action whatsoever may later arise, and I agree that under no circumstances will I or my assigns, heirs, executors, guardians and any other legal representatives, prosecute or present any claims against, sue or seek to attach the property of Suzanne or Suzanne Alexandria Enterprises (including Alexandria’s agents, employees, staff, officers or directors), and that I waive all actions, claims or demands that I now or hereafter may have, for any injuries suffered by me during my participation or involvement in the work/sessions, resulting from any acts or omissions of Alexandria, or any agent, employee, officer or director of Suzanne Alexandria, or resulting from the acts or omissions of any other participant in the sessions.
I, for myself and my assigns, heirs, executors, guardians and other legal representatives, hereby agree that in the event of any claim for damages shall be prosecuted against Suzanne Alexandria or Suzanne Alexandria Enterprises (or Alexandria agents, employees, staff, officers or directors) as a result of my acts or omissions, that I, or my estate, shall indemnify and save harmless Suzanne Alexandria or Suzanne Alexandria Enterprises (including Suzanne Alexandria’s agents, employees, officers or directors), from any and all claims or causes of action by whomever and wherever made or presented for damages, including cost and expenses of defending the same.
I further acknowledge and understand that any information provided during this work or any other statements made during same shall be considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law.
I have carefully read and considered this Agreement and fully understand its contents, terms and significance and understand the legal consequences of signing this Agreement. I am aware that this agreement contains a release of liability and free will agreement between myself and Suzanne Alexandria or Suzanne Alexandria Enterprises and I sign this agreement of my own free will.
By paying for or using any services, products, or tools, free or paid, offered by Suzanne Alexandria Enterprises LLC, I agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed above.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Arapahoe County, Colorado. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: May 21, 2023